Accountant at Arryved
Arryved Inc. is a Boulder based company which specializes in Point-of-Sale systems for craft breweries and other craft destinations. We are growing rapidly and currently operate in 100s of establishments, with many of the top craft breweries using our system. Maybe you have seen our system in use in one of our craft destinations nationwide. At our core we are building not just an order taking system, but the central hub of the tap room. Arryved is designed to shift the model of service from being two dimensional to a rich customer experience. We believe that nothing is worth doing unless it aligns with our customer experience and is done right, no matter the cost.
You understand that Accounting is a service organization and that timely and accurate reporting of financial data plays a key role in driving business success. You work well in a high volume, high growth environment.
● Ability to perform all standard accounting functions with minimal supervision, including AR, AP, payroll (3rd party system), month-end close and account reconciliations.
● Process driven, with excellent prioritization skills.
● Enjoy solving problems and defining and improving processes.
● Excellent written and verbal skills.
● Ability to recognize and research anomalies in the financial reports.
● Ability to work with highly sensitive information (background check required).
● Desire and ability to scale with a growing company.
Nice to Haves
● Experience with credit card processing and merchant account underwriting.
● Inventory accounting.
● Basic level of standard costing and purchase price variance experience.
● Experience in a venture funded business, including annual financial audits.
● Staffing, training and leadership experience.
● Work with CFO and other team members to establish efficient financial disciplines.
● Establish a month-end close process that is timely and accurate.
● Work with team members across the Company to identify and provide key financial data that will help improve performance.
● Enjoy being a key member of a great team of highly motivated individuals working toward common goals.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person seeking to grow and expand their financial skills. The position reports to the CFO and, initially, has no direct reports.