We are searching for an Accountant on our Accounting & Finance team!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does an Accountant do at Cyber GRX?
The primary responsibility for the Accountant is to support our Controller with various accounting duties.
What your day to day looks like:
- Bank/Credit card reconciliations
- Accounts Payable processing in Bill.com
- Maintain GL accounts/schedules monthly
- Payroll reporting
- Monthly financial reporting
What skills you bring to the table:
- You have at least 3 years of accounting experience
- You understand bank reconciliations and GL entries
- You are super passionate about accurate reporting
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You have a AA or BA in Accounting
- You’ve had some experience with Intacct.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We have a flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code.
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- We’ll provide an Eco Pass for you, free of charge
- Free snacks, fruit, juice, energy drinks, soda, etc
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.