Cardinal Peak is seeking a talented and experienced Accountant with at least 5 years of experience in month-end close, financial reporting, reconciliations, journal entries, maintaining financial transactions and keeping records up to date, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
Check out our website, www.cardinalpeak.com, for more information.
Cardinal Peak is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to continually building a diverse team of high-caliber people.
- Perform Accounting duties that support the organization
- Record day-to-day financial transactions, including AP, AR and journal entries
- Reconcile credit card transactions and book in the general ledger
- Complete the month-end closing process and prepare the financial statements in a timely fashion
- Responsible for creating invoices bimonthly and updating and reporting on AR
- Enter data, maintain records, reports and financial statements
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Advanced skills in Quickbooks Online and Excel
- Hands-on experience with google drive, spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Solid understanding of accounting and bookkeeping principles
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
A little about Cardinal Peak
Cardinal Peak believes in engineering client success. We are a 16-year-old, privately held product development engineering firm headquartered in Boulder county. We have helped 300+ clients, ranging from start-up to Fortune 100 organizations, solve hard problems for their IoT and video/audio products.
Our team’s broad range of expertise includes server/web, mobile applications, embedded software and hardware. We excel at delivering complete end-to-end solutions and pride ourselves on maintaining a nimble environment that can adapt to our customers’ needs. Employees of Cardinal Peak are smart, innovative, challenged and rewarded. We work together to solve the most complex engineering problems using cutting-edge technology. We showcase our talents together in our dynamic, flexible work environment that allows us to thrive in our careers.
Time off: 20 days of PTO, plus 9 paid holidays off/year
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision coverage provided
Respect: We hire experienced professionals and treat you as such with a flexible work environment
Location: Relaxed office with access to restaurants and convenient commute from anywhere in the Greater Boulder Area
Refreshments: Abundant and fancy, with options for the caffeine aficionado and the seltzer-lover alike
Fitness: Company-paid membership to the YMCA across the street
Food: Bagel Tuesday's, Free Friday lunches, Lunch-and-Learns, BBQs
Fun: Happy hours, running group, witty banter
Finally: Candy. (See gym membership)
Interested? Let’s talk.