Accountant Staff I
This Accountant Staff I position is available due to a promotion, thus opening a slot on our six member team. You will be assigned specific journal entries, reports, analyses and account reconciliations each month. You will need to own your tasks, view information critically and analytically, be driven by timelines and personal commitment. Communication with your manager and teammates is a necessary and important factor in achieving all our goals.
- Month/Quarter end close - calculate and record journal entries, question unexpected activity or amounts, coordinate and communicate with partners.
- Reconciliations & Analysis – complete standard reconciliations by understanding the underlying account activity, and researching / resolving unusual or aged transactions.
- Reporting - documenting reasons for balance sheet variances, and updating quarterly summary schedules.
- Support - as we believe strongly in the concept of team, we expect, as time and experience allows, that you assist co-workers in completing responsibilities, particularly research around intercompany transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required..
- 1-2 years related general accounting experience.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, self starter and ability to multi-task.
- Excel skills, specifically vlookups and pivot tables.
- Month ends generally require additional hours for the first two or three days of the close.
- Quarter ends generally require one Saturday to support a timely close process.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)