About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
The Market Operations team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge brokerage products. They serve as a valuable bridge between our customer experience, clearing, compliance, product, and engineering teams to improve, maintain, and scale Robinhood’s products and systems. As a Market Operations Associate - Account Servicing, you’ll serve as an integral part in our account opening process by reviewing new account applications, analyzing documents with keen attention to detail, communicate directly with clients regarding onboarding, and perform daily account maintenance activities. This is an opportunity to be a part of one of the most efficient and important pillars of Robinhood’s business.
Your day to day will involve:
- Review new account applications with a mindset of risk mitigation.
- Review customer-related documents for completeness and process any necessary changes in customer accounts.
- Consistently meet productivity goals with minimal error.
- Act as subject matter expert in the firm account opening process and be able to clearly communicate this with other teams and customers with outstanding customer service.
- Interact and troubleshoot with customers for more complex account application issues.
- Perform daily account maintenance requests related to customer accounts.
- Adhere to the Customer Identification Program.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to meet productivity goals
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to work some weekends
- 2+ years working in operations or financial services
- Familiarity with brokerage operations and consumer technology
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.