Etana Custody was founded in 2014 to provide a solution to capital market participants who required a reliable and trustworthy custodian, particularly in the digital currency and retail foreign exchange (Forex) space. A by-product of this was Etana’s ability to act as a clearing venue for OTC transactions in a seamless and trustworthy environment all contained within a single ecosystem. Etana is a leader and innovator in this niche while establishing a loyal customer following.
Our vision is to offer client-based solutions that meet the growing demand of Capital and Digital Markets through trust, innovation and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Collaborate with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goals.
- Maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Provide regular updates of in-house orders, sales calls/meetings scheduled, new opportunities, and status of outstanding proposals to Executive & Operations Manager.
- Thorough understanding or ability to obtain proficient understanding of ethics and regulation relating to the forex and digital currency markets.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Experiences and Skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business preferred
- 0-1 years Sales experience
- Ability to learn regulatory compliance relating to KYC/AML preferred
- Tech savvy with some knowledge of CRM systems and ability to learn SAAS programs
- Demonstrable ability to build strong, collaborative working relationships and be seen as a topic authority, objective source of information and trusted advisor
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Perks and Benefits
This is a ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company while working with sharp, motivated co-workers, and gain experience in the digital space. Frequent employee events and gatherings is part of the fun office environment in the growing and thriving downtown Denver location.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Etana's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Etana!