Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative
Our next Field Sales Representative position will be unique in the fact that you will work aggressively to prospect new end users in the security hardware and software space. This position will effectively engage with end users to initiate and maintain pipeline progression in the sales cycle and see through to closure on deals. This is a great opportunity for highly motivated applicants with a hunter mentality to establish an impactful and successful career at Arrow!
What You Will Be Doing
- Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory. Develop key relationships and plan strategy to ensure a strong foundation for solution selling. Build relationships with key stakeholders within Arrow, the VAR community, and Supplier community.
- Proven ability to effectively interact with vendors, customers, and buyers in a technical and engineering environment.
- Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
- Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who determine potential design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges.
- Work closely with technical teams on high volume and targeted technical demos.
- Must be able to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow. Ability to lead regular Quarterly Business Reviews with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews, as well as present and implement strategic plans to grow sales and improve customer service.
- Experience creating demand for Arrow services. Ability to work with sales teams and engineers to help our customers understand the full scope of Arrow’s portfolio of professional services.
- Facilitate opportunities, determine win criteria, and accurately forecast within tracking systems such as SalesForce and Oracle Establish.
- This job profile requires participation in a sales commission plan. The commission will be tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Expert negotiation skills to successfully close deals in and out of the sales pipeline.
- Familiarity with the MEDDIC sales methodology will be useful.
- Proven ability to articulate complex strategies and execute on them.
- Salesforce proficiency.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 113 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network.
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing