Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative
This Field Sales position offers a unique opportunity in a Service Selling environment. Territories are divided into East, Central, and West. Hunter mentality is needed in order to join this aggressive sales team. Applicants must be highly motivated and able to present strategic sales plans to management.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory. Develop key relationships and plan strategy to ensure a strong foundation for solution selling. Build relationships with key stakeholders within Arrow, the VAR community, and Supplier community
- Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who determine potential design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges.
- Must be able to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow. Ability to lead regular Quarterly Business Reviews with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities. Requires experience interacting and owning relationships with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment.
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews, as well as present and implement strategic plans to grow sales and improve customer service.
- Experience creating demand for Arrow services. Ability to work with sales teams and engineers to help our customers understand the full scope of Arrow’s portfolio of professional services.
- Requires proficiency in sales tracking systems such as SalesForce.com, Oracle Establish.
- This job profile requires participation in a sales commission plan. The commission will be tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or equivalent work experience. (recent industry experience is preferred)
- Innovate self-starters who are willing to challenge the status quo.
- Proven ability to articulate complex strategies and able to execute on them.
- Salesforce proficiency.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 113 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network.
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing