NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
We're currently looking for a seasoned, skillful and articulate Executive Producer to support our digital production across a range of shows and genres. The right candidate is a digital visionary with strong management skills and versatile production expertise. They have a clear point of view about how to take a concept and bring it to life beautifully and well representative of brand. They can handle a modest or a meaningful budget, and they know how to make the case for either. They can consume, interpret and internalize data, create strong hypothesis and pivot quickly to build on emerging ideas and trends. As our Executive Producer, you'll manage, inspire and push our team of producers and directors to bring a variety of classes and shows to life against our most important content verticals, expanding our audience of creative customers and converting them into raving fans.
• Maintain creative, production and budgetary oversight on all video deliverables generated by the team (pitches, treatments, edits)
• Oversee and refine workflows, strategic vision and professional development for the producer team
• Track and manage the status of many projects in development, production or post-production at once, managing freelance personnel or production companies and their workflow, as well as the internal producer team.
• Lead creative brainstorms and collaborate with other members of production, development & marketing
• Provide regular feedback to producers for the content they’re working on
• Assist in the development of new video products and offerings
• Use data tools to inform and justify creative ideation and direction
• Attend occasional video shoots to oversee creative
• Have a love of experimentation and a skill at encouraging others to experiment
• Contribute to the next phase of goals and vision for Craftsy’s video products
• Lead initiatives related to improved production values, capacity utilization, quality, flexibility and speed
• Act as an effective liaison and advocate between the producer team and other departments within the organization
• 5+ years of management as a Producer or Supervising Producer
• Proven experience will all aspects of video production (DSLR’s, Premiere Pro, Audio)
• Experience working in complex, cross-functional and collaborative systems
• Experience with project management and ability to oversee assignments and deliverables
• Effective communication skills
• Experience giving direct, constructive feedback
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Understanding of the digital landscape and a demonstrated interest in keeping up to date with developments across major media platforms and the online video ecosystem.
• Ability to adapt to change and motivate others to embrace new systems and structures in a creative environment
• Demonstrated ability to manage a wide range of personalities