At present, we have an excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant in our Centennial, CO location.
● This position provides administrative support to three executives in Denver
● Works independently to perform diversified duties.
● Prepares, composes, and initiates correspondence, memoranda, presentation materials and reports.
● Organizes and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines.
● Answers and screens telephone calls, takes messages, provides information, or redirects calls as appropriate. Receives and directs visitors.
● Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements. Arranges meetings and conferences, prepares and distributes minutes of meetings. Operates personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent. May develop queries, generate and distribute reports. Maintains appropriate records, files and documentation. Maintain confidentiality of all information.
● Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
● Identifies and resolves key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
● A senior-level support role
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience