Windows Systems Administrator
The Technical Operations team is responsible for keeping all of HomeAdvisor's technical environments up and running across the enterprise, and we’re growing! We seek a customer service-focused Windows Systems Administrator looking to advance his or her career in the world of Windows systems support and administration.
As a Systems Administrator on our team, you’d be responsible for overall systems administration and daily operations for Windows, Citrix, and VMWare systems across multiple physical locations. This includes monitoring system performance, configuration, logs, backups, maintenance, and repair on our systems. We continually research and recommend innovative ways to automate our tasks, and we’re looking for someone who is excited by that innovation. Additionally, you’d have responsibility for:
- Migrations from on-premise to cloud-based IT infrastructure;
- Ensuring that records of system configuration are properly maintained;
- Working with vendors to assist support activities;
- Designing, documenting, and maintaining existing global back office systems such Office 365, Citrix, Log Rhythm, VMWare, Active Directory, and Cloud administration management;
- Providing technical consultation in new systems implementation, new feature or function evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems;
- Providing Tier III support as needed;
- Participating in the on-call rotation, which means you’ll be on-call about once every 6 weeks;
- Maintaining and managing multiple email platforms, including Office 365 and on-premise/hosted Exchange environments.
We're looking for someone with experience designing and building servers from the ground up while utilizing enterprise class tools to manage 2000+ systems across multiple network environments. Additionally, we’ll be looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft® Windows Server 2008-2016
- 3-5 years of experience with messaging systems in general (Exchange, Office 365, ProofPoint)
- 3-5 years of experience working with Microsoft Active Directory (design, implementation, management of version 2008-2016) and Office 365 Azure Active Directory
- 3-5 years of experience with configuring/troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, Group Policies, DFS
- 1-2 years of experience working with IaS, SaaS
- 1-2 years of experience with VMWare
- 2+ years of experience with Power Shell/automation scripting
- PCI/SOX environment experience preferred
HomeAdvisor is a true Colorado start-up success story, and in September 2017, we joined forces with Angie's List. We are the nation’s largest digital home services marketplace matching homeowners with pre-screened service professionals, helping more than 60 million homeowners in our 18-year history, and we continue to grow year-over-year. This role will work in our Golden, CO headquarters, where we have been named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post for each of the last 6 years. We have a laid back, jeans-and-sneakers, “work hard, have fun” culture, and we hire smart, talented, driven people into our environment every day.
Education- Required- High School or better.
3-5 years: Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2016
3-5 years: messaging systems
3-5 years: Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365 Azure Active Directory
3-5 years: DNS, DHCP, Group Policies, DFS
1-2 years: IaS, SaaS
1-2 years: VMWare
2 years: Power Shell/automation scripting
Want to learn more? Send us your resume to get the ball rolling. If you have questions before you apply, you can chat directly with one of our Recruiters by visiting http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us - this isn’t an interview, just a chance for you to ask questions.