Web Optimization Coordinator at CircleCI
As CircleCI’s Web Optimization Coordinator, you will help to drive the success of circleci.com. You’ll be responsible for publishing content on the marketing website via GitHub. You will work cross-collaboratively with your marketing peers.
Our products and our markets are highly technical, so you'll need to be comfortable with technical topics and open-source developer technologies. This role combines strategic and hands-on elements, and offers a tremendous opportunity to impact CircleCI and the DevOps world!About Web Development & Optimization at CircleCI
The Web Optimization team is responsible for developing the web strategy for marketing launches, optimizing the website for conversions, and crafting a scalable and fast website. Because the web is the center of many of our marketing efforts, our team works closely with Brand and Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, and User Experience. We also work with Engineering to build and maintain the website.What you'll do:
- Publish new content and update existing content on marketing pages with GitHub.
- Collaborate with peers (design, content, and engineering teams) to build and test content throughout the publishing process.
- Manage internal ticketing for work requests across our go-to-market production efforts (Includes but not limited to visual design support, copy review, translation requests; etc.)
- Review previews to check for grammar/errors and get approval from the task owner and an engineer before pushing changes live.
- Write high-quality, high-performance code.
- Regression testing on the CircleCI website.
- Support development of a consistent brand experience across CircleCI
- 1+ years of experience in HTML/CSS to update web pages
- Background in development and a passion for digital marketing and managing web content.
- Project management and developer space experience (specifically Jira and GitHub)
- Strong multi-functional teamwork skills
- Creative and flexible; thrive in an innovative, fast-paced, fast-growing environment
- Website localization (Japanese and German written language skills are a plus)
- Excellent communicator and collaborator (both written and verbal)
- Understanding of design principles including layout, design thinking, and user experience.
- Passion for our mission, our technology, and our approach to achieving hyper-growth
- A candidate who is willing to pick up new technologies and isn’t afraid to admit what you don’t know.
- Additional related skills include: technical, a strong sense of prioritization, takes initiative, passion for learning, outstanding follow-through, ethical and professional behavior, and relationship building.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.