Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As aWeb Engineer, you will solve complex software development problems and have ownership over specific functionality within our suite of products. Because of your keen attention to detail and collaboration with UX and creative teams, you will create an amazing user experience for products, ranging from custom microsites to large scale systems.
What You Will Do:
- Design and develop full stack features for product based sites and systems
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Participate in agile SDLC best practices, continuous integration and delivery (CI-CD) as part of a progressive, agile organizational structure
- Commit code, perform code reviews, drive testing best practices, and assist with configuration and release management
What You Bring:
- Proficiency in Drupal 8, including custom theme development and thorough understanding of Twig files and YML configuration
- 3+ years’ experience in PHP
- Familiarity with Git
- Knowledge and experience around leveraging infrastructure, and building for scalability, preferably using local development practices
- Nice to have: WordPress, PHPStorm, Zeplin, Vue.JS, React.JS, Sketch, Pantheon, and/or style guide creation
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!