Web Developer at Cin7
How you’ll make an impact:
As our Web Developer, you’ll be the brains behind web development requirements for Cin7’s marketing team. This includes the creation, maintenance, and evolution of Cin7.com, landing pages, blogs, email, and other online assets. We’re in the process of upgrading our marketing tech stack from Umbraco to Wordpress and from Pardot to HubSpot. Not only will you get to step in during a time of refresh, but you’ll also have a lot of influence on the future of our online experiences.
If you want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing SaaS company with a huge focus on marketing, Cin7 may be for you!
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven individual who would love to have a career in web development at a global SaaS company doing the following:
- Maintain, develop, and optimize web pages for Cin7.com
- Maintain, develop, and optimize landing pages, emails, and other HubSpot assets
- Generate WordPress themes and plugins
- Work with designers to review and ensure the feasibility of website designs
- Contribute to the creation of internal libraries, reusable resources, and processes
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve performance of Cin7.com
Here’s what you’ll bring with you:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a web development role
- Previous experience of working closely with designers to realize solutions
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, JSON and APIs
- Experience developing responsive websites for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Experience developing HTML emails and knowledge of the limitations of this medium
- Experience working with WordPress, HubL or other templating engines
- HubSpot CMS development experience
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing and/or CMS HubL Design certifications
- Understanding of and interest in UX principles
- Working knowledge of XD, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Effective time management and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Personal desire to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends and best practices
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, and a 401K.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other, and inclusion is a core value
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) where collaboration is key.
- Frequent company-sponsored events so you can get to know your co-workers.
CIN7 is a leader in Inventory Management Software, one of the most dynamic and strategically-positioned software verticals, and we're growing exponentially. In February 2021, we acquired two additional platforms Orderhive and Dear Systems to support a wider breadth of customers. We're looking to add great people to our team who are passionate about working in a fast-growth tech environment.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
Please note that this role is based in Denver, CO. Though we have some flexibility on timing for relocation, we are not considering permanently remote candidates currently.
Base salary of $80K-100K