Web Developer at BDS Analytics
Job Title: Web Developer
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Family: Technology
Job Type: Full-time
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports to: Director of Technology
Location: Boulder, CO 80301 (Only Considering Local Candidates)
Job Summary: BDS Analytics is looking for a highly motivated web developer to help us build our next generation web platform. This role will have significant input on technology and how we get that platform off the ground. If you've ever wanted to leave your mark and use the experience you've gathered to build something great, then this position is for you!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Build exciting new front and backend website features and tools, either independently or with a team.
- Update legacy code to use modern and/or more efficient programming techniques.
- Fix issues and bugs as they arise.
- Ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Participate in the Agile development process.
- Ensure high performance on both mobile and desktop environment.
- Write, document and unit test the code you deliver.
- Coordinate with marketing and graphic designers for front end consistency.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job-related Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 3+ years of professional experience with modern frameworks, at least some of which is in ReactJS and Redux
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with CI/CD
- Familiarity with GIT
- Experience translating large features into software design
- Familiarity with Agile/SAFe software development principles
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups and establish ongoing relationships
Conditions of Employment: Pre-employment background check
Work Environment: Normal office environment
Travel: up to 0%
BDS Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.