Web Developer at Bluestaq
Bluestaq is on the hunt for a self-starting, ambitious individual who is not afraid to question assumptions or learn a new skill/technology on the job to solve a problem. We are looking for creative individuals with the ability to identify novel and intuitive ways for representing information. You should have several years of experience in developing web applications and are familiar with techniques and libraries for visualizing data within 2D and 3D environments. As a Bluestaq Web Developer, you will have the opportunity to effectively work and communicate technical concepts with all levels from ranging from developers to government officials and operational analysts.
Bluestaq is an emerging software technology company focused on providing innovative software and analytical solutions for a variety of government and commercial customers. Core technologies that we specialize in are cloud-based enterprises, information security, modeling and simulation, and artificial intelligence.
- 2+ years of UI/UX + Web Development Experience
- Strong development skills with Angular 5
- Knowledge of applied security concepts (authentication, authorization, protocols)
- Experience with REST-based services and dynamic query parameters
- Hands-on experience with Open API
- Experience with JSON and XML
- Proficiency with HTML 5, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, and bootstrap
- Familiarity with GIT
- Experience with build systems (Maven, Gradle)
BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or EE, or relevant industry experience is required.
A qualified candidate must hold or be able to obtain a DoD/IC TS/SCI clearance.
Bluestaq is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, race and religion, disabilities, or protected veteran status.