We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences for their customers. Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, a brand new methodology that is helping enterprises embrace digital transformation. Major enterprises across industries ranging from quick service restaurants to airlines and everything in between are reaping the benefits. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. We offer numerous committees and resource groups, including the Women’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. We bring the culture of a small knit startup to a rapidly expanding company, which has tripled its size in just 2 years. Our executives and managers come from an impressive range of backgrounds and are passionate about enabling their team to find their passion. Many of our employees work remotely, though we also have satellite offices in Chicago, Denver, and DC.
🚀 About the Role
Quantum Metric is looking for a developer to join our marketing team and oversee continued development of our lead-driving Wordpress website and our Hubspot email templates. The ideal candidate has a high level of competence with mobile-first web and email development best practices, understands the basics of SEO, is eager to partner with the marketing team on strategic campaigns.
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand new development needs associated with lead generation campaigns, product marketing initiatives & SEO projects, including new landing page or website functionality and new email templates.
- Collaborate with our design team, and translate finished desktop & mobile designs into functional website pages & email templates.
- Develop landing pages, emails, and other reusable templates.
- Identify opportunities to improve website performance.
- Manage a queue of requests from the marketing team, and communicate about deadlines & progress with the relevant team members. We are a fast-paced team, with multiple campaigns and initiatives running simultaneously.
- Keep all Wordpress themes & plugins up-to-date, and assume responsibility for the health of our website.
- Oversee one part-time junior developer, and establish consistency and best practices to ensure this job is capable of scaling in the future.
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing methodologies
- Experience with WordPress and CMS development best practices
- HubSpot email & template development experience
- Build with a “mobile-first” mentality
- Knowledge of email design best practices, including mobile & dark-mode standards
- Basic knowledge of SEO, and willingness to stay up-to-date with Google algorithm changes.
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn and be challenged
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- 3-5 years experience preferred
- Compensation: $75,000-90,000
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
Time off (Paid Vacation, 9 Sick days, Holidays)
11 company holidays
3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.