This role is on the Zoom Gateway DevOps team. Zoom Gateway DevOps team's responsibilities include but are not limited to Zoom Audio Conference, Zoom Conference Room Connectors, Zoom Web Client, Zoom Live Streaming, Zoom Skype for Business/Lync Integration.
- Zoom services' release deployment and maintenance
- Design and implement zero-downtime Zoom services (99.99%)
- Manage a SIP infrastructure with components: SBC, Gateway, Media Proxies, and Media Servers
- Build SIP trunks with PSTN carriers, enterprise customers, and telecom partners
- Implement CI/CD to maintain a scalable architecture; work closely with developers
- Automate monitoring metrics; identify and troubleshoot service issues
- Knowledge of telecommunications networks and environments
- Experience with real-time video and audio in VoIP network
- High level of understanding of the methods of sip trunking topology
- Advanced level understanding of SIP, RTP, RTCP, TLS, SRTP, H.323, and related protocols
- Experience in partnering with carriers around the globe and ability to work with them to achieve high-quality service for Zoom Meeting customers
- Experience with FreeSWITCH, OpenSIPS, and other VoIP products
- Experience with Python, Shell, and other scripting languages
- Experience with Ansible Playbooks, Ansible Tower
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, and other DevOps tools
- Experience with Linux and shells
- Experience with Zabbix, Grafana, ELK Stack, and other monitoring tools
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker is a plus
- Experience with Public Cloud, such as AWS, is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills in isolation, triage, and correlation, with strong ownership
- BS degree in a related field; MS is preferred
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram