Video Processing Algorithm Engineer at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
- Conduct research on image/video processing algorithms
- Conduct performance evaluations on image/video processing algorithms
- Leverage signal processing, machine learning and deep learning techniques to solve computer vision problems
- Possess strong skills in the areas of development and real-time implementation of video processing system
- Analyze factors that impact algorithm runtime on various platforms and come up with solutions for real-time implementation without sacrificing algorithm performance. Analyses at both algorithm level and coding level (x86/x64/Arm neon assembly optimization, data structure optimization, multiple thread, GPU acceleration, etc.) are conducted to achieve the goal
- Develop and prototype innovative algorithms in Zoom's video processing pipeline. You will get a deep understanding of Zoom's video processing architecture and develop new features on top
- Design new video features to tackle new and existing problems on Windows, macOS, IOS, Android and Linux systems
- Perform feasibility analysis and validation, develop corresponding demos and cooperate with team members for feature deployment on various platforms
Skills you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with 10+ years of working experience
- Excellent C++/C and Python programming skills
- Experience with libraries for deep learning, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe, etc.
- Experience on video processing, such as semantic segmentation, object detection, object tracking, image enhancement (traditional method or deep learning method), etc.
- Experience on Convolutional Neural Networks or (CNN) structure optimization and acceleration
- Strong team collaboration
- PhD or Masters in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related field.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram