What if you could support solutions that are changing the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily.
As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are looking for a creative, collaborative leaders that thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge environment. At RingCentral, we are building a culture of engagement and user adoption that supports an optimized product and service experience regardless of how our customers choose to interact. The Developer role is defining and delivering RingCentral’s next-generation of innovative tools to meet and exceed the demands of RingCentral’s continued rapid growth as the cloud business communications market leader.
This creative development role is responsible for the visionary work of building out our tools framework, illustrative design, and the front end contributions of our innovative products. Your job will be equal parts team collaboration, creative content owner, and change management steering the ship to success. You will be the key person between our front end programming and the vision of our innovative success.
You should have a knack for confidently delivering presentations and decision influence at a collaborative level. Your audience will include both internal and external RingCentral customers in a variety of open forums. With this comes the opportunity to innovate new user adoption strategies, be the focal point for framing and driving initiatives to completion and ultimately share in the success of our tools and self-service goals. You should have a strategic mindset and be highly organized to manage deliverables in a timely, high quality manner.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1-3 years of industry experience in UX/UI design or related fields.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Figma, or other design programs is a plus.
- Strong UX process - concept and refine designs through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, visual designs and interactive pieces
- Ability to research, collect and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with managers and users.
- A general understanding and knowledge of how web and mobile apps are constructed.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work with minimal supervision and oversight.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the requests from multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to convey design decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others at every level within the corporation.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Online portfolio is a must.
- UI animation, motion graphics, 3D, service design, and XD experience is a plus.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.