Arrow Digital is currently seeking an User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Designer/Developer to support our digital and e-commerce platforms.
UX/UI at Arrow Digital has three main areas of focus: research, design and experimentation. Research consists of contextual inquiries, interviews, persona development, usability studies, competitive analysis, trend/data analysis and various other techniques. UX Designers are responsible for all visual artifacts of their research, as well as, feature and user interface (UI) design/development. This includes: lo fidelity mockups, wireframes, user journey maps, user flows, interaction design, prototypes, hi fidelity design, but also CSS snippets and so on.
Experimentation takes the form of user testing, A/B testing, UX workshops and is at the core of our iterative approach to UI design and development.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Support Arrow’s product vision by researching, conceiving, prototyping, and designing intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate on designs.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify user and design problems to devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks, champion new ideas and promote design thinking.
What We're Looking For:
- At least 4-5 years of UX/UI design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for digital environments, such as, E-Commerce and search.
- Portfolio of past works, including case studies
- Ability to work with detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet Arrow’s needs and vision.
- Experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, as well as, usability and accessibility principles.
- Ability to iterate on designs and solutions both efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Be willing to help, share knowledge and experience with teammates, as well as, learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Possess the ability to showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding environment.
- Experience with customer experience and satisfaction measurement programs a plus.
Even Better if You Have:
- Experience working with Agile development teams and be willing to be a leader in design thinking.
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Not ready to apply just yet? Join our Talent Community!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)