UEM Engineer (Remote) at brightfin
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:24 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
brightfin is a fast-growing company looking to add a results-driven Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Engineer to our expanding team! As the UEM Engineer, they will be required to understand the comprehensive and technical information about the services and products both offered by Mobile Solutions, and in many cases, the services and solutions already in use by our customers. This is the perfect position for someone who is wanting to expand into many different skillsets inherent in managing hundreds of customer UEM implementations.
- This position is the primary administrator of the Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems used by our clients.
- The candidate is responsible for implementing, maintaining, administering, and supporting various UEM solutions in use by our customers.
- In addition, provide technical to customers via telephone, Zoom, and Zendesk ticketing platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate with clients and technical team to execute assigned projects within deadlines
- Discuss with clients about project technical requirements
- Work with technical team to ensure project deliverables meet quality standards and client requirements
- Resolving client problems and concerns in a timely manner; always ensuring the highest quality of customer service, communication during problem solving is key
- Stay updated with company products and technologies, be truly passionate about this part of the tech stack
- Provide technical and functional support to client projects
- Schedule technical trainings with clients as needed
- Maintain project technical specifications and other documentation
- Provide assistance to sales and account retention teams
- Own and operate company deployed MDM solutions (on-premise and cloud).
- Implement, test, and evaluate Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM/MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) solutions.
- Adopt, implement, and document repeatable change processes and best practices.
- Upload, update, maintain, and delete iOS and Android Apps.
- Manage users and ensure user data is accurate in the MDM.
- Create, configure, and maintain security policies on the MDM and maintain enforcement.
- Understand MDM reporting capabilities and provide regular status reports.
- Create, update, and maintain users and device owners in the MDM.
- Assess MDM capabilities and provide recommendations on optimization and usage.
- Provide hardware and software support for all types of mobile hardware and OS
- Create user documentation (Tips, tricks, FAQs) as new features and apps are deployed.
- Understand Apple DEP, Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment, Google Zero Touch, Android Enterprise
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of proven work experience within many MDM/UEM environments
- Minimum of 3 years in technical support
- 2+ years of SaaS or mobility experience preferred
- Direct and working knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms (i.e. MaaS360, AirWatch/Workspace One, MobileIron, Meraki, Jamf, Intune/MSEM)
- Strong understanding of customer service practices
- Working knowledge of active directory, both on prem and Azure and various enterprise systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Strong ability to work independently while supporting a team
- Driven and competitive with a passion for winning
- Dynamic - innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve processes.
- Motivated - understands the impact of a results-driven, highly successful team.
- Collaborative and Committed - has a "can do” attitude and believe that anything is possible with the right focus and the right team.
- Constant learner - always growing and keeps up with the latest technologies, best practices and techniques.
Compensation and Benefits:
- brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
- Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
- 401K with employer match
- Compensation range (DOE): $95,000 - $105,000 per year.
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.
Read Full Job Description