Technical Writer at Stream
We are looking for a Technical Writer in Amsterdam, Boulder, CO, or US Remote to help update, maintain, and improve the documentation for numerous SDKs supporting our Feed and Chat products. The Stream SDKs are being used by thousands of developers to support their millions of users.
What you will be doing
As a Technical writer you will be responsible for producing high quality and understandable documentation for our existing SDKs. As feature sets expand it is imperative our docs are always up to date with current releases. Your primary focus will be to improve the success and adoption of our products. Working closely with developers, designers, product teams, and clients will be expected and ensure success in the role. Excellent written skills are required to effectively gather and disseminate technical information to all stakeholders.
- Study product examples and sample applications
- Communicate with product designers and developers to fully understand the product
- Collaborate with technical staff
- Analyze and maintain existing documentation, produce future documentation
- Research and collect usability feedback from customers