As a Technical Program Manager , you will partner with teams across Zoom to dig into some of our most challenging security-related business problems and lead the efforts to resolve them.
- Manage project tasks, set deadlines, and provide oversight and direction for the development of security and automation infrastructure programs.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams across time zones to drive integrations forward.
- Lead sprint planning and daily stand-ups and communicate to higher-level stakeholders on project momentum.
- Guide technical decisions based on understood tradeoffs between complexity and timeline.
- Act as the primary point of contact to handle project issues and changes in scope, while clarifying ambiguous requirements or deliverables.
- Identify process gaps and recommend process improvements across project teams and delivery services
- Simplify by identifying opportunities to leverage systems and investments across business areas
You have or are excited to acquire:
- Experience with hands-on engineering, running software development projects deployed in AWS or other cloud
- Strong software development/engineering background
- Working knowledge of Secure Development Lifecycle/DevSecOps and the Agile Framework
- Passion for automation
Technologies our team works with:
- IaC - Terraform, CloudFormation, etc
- Microservice architecture/orchestration - Kubernetes/K8S/ECS
- Secret/credential management - HashiCorp Vault
- Cryptography/PKI - SSL, TLS certificate management
- Access Control Policy/RBAC
- Linux/Unix system administration
- Bash or shell scripting
- Mandarin-speaking proficiency
- Certified scrum master is a plus
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram