Technical Lead at Convercent
The Technical Lead plays an integral role in the Convercent customer experience. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Product Adoption, this role contributes to our customers’ success by being the subject matter expert on the configuration of our Content Management System (CMS). In addition, this role will gather information regarding the customers’ process and program to make recommendations ensuring successful implementation and ongoing use of the application. On top of meeting the qualifications for the position, the ideal candidate will be ready to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Build sites based on direction from customer requirements/outcomes and UI designer
- Help team translate customer and business requirements/design direction into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Ethics and Compliance Portal
- Document and create repeatable practices based on customer and business/design direction
- Gain expertise in CMS and Convercent application functionality
- Gather custom configuration requirements from internal and external customers
- Document and configure the application according to best practice knowledge and customer requests
- Train internal and external customers how to configure and make basic updates to the application, so they can self-service their needs after the initial implementation
- Create/maintain documentation that is aligned with customer business objectives.
- Work closely with internal Sales and Customer Success to properly scope and plan for new projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of customer-facing experience with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated high technical aptitude.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding of HTTP
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Understanding of Acquia Cloud and Acquia Site factory a plus
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn proactively
- Passion for customer service, solution oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to write SQL queries is a plus
- Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for learning and a willingness for taking on new challenges.
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.