Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
The Technical Lead will guide and serve development teams that deliver technology solutions, by collaborating closely with global business stakeholders to define strategies for technical solutions, work with Business Analysts to determine technical requirements, infrastructure teams to ensure hardware and other resource requirements are met; and development teams to produce leading edge capabilities.
We are the world’s leading logistics real estate company in a transformation phase and are in search of a person who can ensure people are engaged on what matters; is driven to achieve a successful outcome; and demonstrates unwavering focus on our plans and strategy. You will enable and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and diverse environment through your valuable skills and attitude of success.
What’s needed in order to do that:
• Develop our business capability area technology architecture and road-map
• Evaluate and recommend our application build vs buy decisions
• Apply technical knowledge to determine end to end design requirements for large projects involving multiple line of business, software developers and vendors
• Find the best technical solutions to solve the existing business problems.
• Describe the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software solution to project stakeholders.
• Provide technical design documentation and specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered
• Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are accurately translated into working technical designs
• Ensure that user stories are broken down into the appropriate level of development tasks
• Perform hands-on software development as needed, according to Agile methodology
• Lead design sessions and code reviews with development teams to ensure best practices are followed and technical debt is minimized
• Support unit and module testing for assigned software components
• Work under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions
• May be required to travel domestically or internationally up to 10-15% of the time
Tell us if you’re ready.
• Must have 3+ years’ experience as a Lead Software Developer, Software Technical Lead or Solutions Architect
• Knowledge of different ERP and CRM systems
• RDMS & NoSQL databases
• Previous technical development experience with the Microsoft technology stack (C#, SQL Server)
• Familiarity with BI Tools: Denodo, Outsystems, Snowflake, Tableau, Host Analytics
• Demonstrated understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle models including Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe
• Proven ability to multitask, and effectively manage/prioritize time across competing activities/resources
• Effective communicator with the ability to succinctly explain technical concepts to non-technical people
• Ability to understand business terms and concepts and relay that detail to development teams
• Mentor development teams to continuously broaden their technical capabilities and capacity to manage increasingly complex issues
• Experience with Cloud Services, AWS/Azure, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS
• Experience with micro-service architecture, SOAP, RESTful WebServices
• Experience with ETL tools and processes
• Experience working with a global company
• Experience working with sales operations, marketing, customer experience initiatives
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.