Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Technical Lead, IT Business Technology Solutions Engineer
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis is looking for someone who is excited to participate in the rollout of a wide array of technologies being deployed into Prologis properties globally supporting Prologis as a property owner and our customers. As a Technical Lead, you will be part of a multi-functional team providing design, evaluation, testing, implementation, and support of new technology solutions relating to warehouses, supply-chain, and logistics. This role operates within the IT Building Technologies team, a new team being built to support a global technology footprint in more than 5,000 Prologis properties worldwide. We are looking for a creative and collaborative team-mate to work with global colleagues, partners, and customer across multiple time zones.
You’ll play a key role in deploying new technology services for Prologis internal partners and Prologis customers. As new technology opportunities emerge, you will be responsible for the solutions design working with internal Prologis team members and our customers as appropriate to draft and design the ideal solution set. You will enable and lead multiple projects starting from initial communication, all the way through the solution design and into successful deployment. Once you have successfully deployed the solution into production, you will be involved in the ongoing support of the platform leading all aspects of outsourced support partners and offshore resources to provide a stable and reliable solution.
What’s needed to do that:
- Provide technical sales support as needed for Prologis Essentials Smart Building products working with customers, sales teams, and third-party support teams to craft and deploy a solution based on customer requirements.
- Provide technical solution consulting working with internal Prologis teams to deploy technology solutions crafted to help our property teams handle our global properties more optimally.
- Lead all aspects of implementation and ongoing support services for technology solution delivery for Prologis customers and internal partners by delegating, supervising, and advising multiple partner field service teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services.
- Align technical design with the Prologis architecture, security, integrations, networking, IOT and sophisticated analytics standards as appropriate.
- Build requirements for data integrations including networking, communications, data engineering, process integration, and system/data security.
- Upon successful solution implementation, coordinate partner field support providers to ensure accurate solution delivery and ongoing support.
- Lead troubleshooting and issue resolution with field service partners and internal teams as needed to quickly resolve customer and internal solution issues.
- Establish, measure, and adjust key performance metrics and processes with partners and service providers to promote a customer centric service delivery program.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- 7-10 years of experience as a Professional Services Consultant, Solutions Engineer, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, or similar roles. This position is not a sales position or account management role, but prior experience in these areas is valuable.
- Prior experience in a technical sales capacity leading customer and strategic partner conversations as contributor to the sales process a plus.
- Experience supporting large, global technology deployments.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp-up on new and unfamiliar technologies and solutions to tackle new solution designs and deployments.
- Solid understanding and experience of Industrial IOT/Smart Building technologies such as IOT wireless networking, sensors, edge gateways, building automation, fire alarm, lighting controls, HVAC controls, energy metering and other similar technologies and deployments.
- Working knowledge of Networking & IT technologies, including but not limited to: Switching, Routing, Proxies, Firewalls, VPN, VLAN.
- Experience working with server less cloud compute and virtualization environments such as: Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure such as object storage, data streaming, and cloud database and integration technologies.
- Experience in CAD and 3D modeling, and BIM platforms is a strong plus (Revit, AutoCAD, etc.).
- Experience in industrial controls and integrations is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
Hiring Salary Range of: $115,000 - $140,000. Salary and whole compensation package (bonus target) to be determined by the candidate’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k)-retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.#LI-LG
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
Additional Locations:Atlanta, Georgia, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, New York, New York, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington