Technical Engineer/Trainer (Palo Alto) at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You’ll Be Doing
- This role is 100% Remote, and requires a Palo Alto ATC Certification.
- Responsible for working with sales reps, business partners and end users to create systems configurations based on customer requirements.
- Creates systems configurations based on customer requirements.
- Offers product recommendations and runs alternative configurations that may present a better solution to the customer.
- Responsible for working with sales reps, business partners and end users to resolve design configuration issues and run revisions.
- Keeps up to date with new products that are introduced and maintains product certifications.
- Educates inside sales on products and solutions.
What We Are Looking For
- Palo Alto ATC certification.
- Typically requires a 4 year degree from an accredited university.
- 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures.
- Works under general supervision.
- Ability to solve some straightforward problems.
- Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Former Palo Alto Trainer Experience
- PCNSE or PCNSA Certifications
- Any additional Security Certifications
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Attend at least one conference a year!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Not Ready to apply. Please join our Talent Community to stay informed about all openings here at Arrow!