At Zoom, as we continue to experience growth and drive global expansion we are looking for a highly talented and motivated Technical Architect to partner with the business stakeholders on the Finance Transformation. This candidate will partner with the Business Stakeholders, Business Systems Analysts and the Systems Integrator (SI) and play a pivotal role in the implementation of the Oracle Financials Cloud covering Record to Report, Acquire to Retire and Procure to Pay business processes.
- Chosen candidates will have the opportunity to be involved throughout the project lifecycle in all phases of the transformation journey including requirements gathering, process re-engineering, solution design, implementation and delivery, hypercare and post go-live support
- Develop an understanding of the current state and develop future state architecture recommendations including process, data and integrations
- Work with business systems analysts in gathering and analyzing functional requirements and mapping them to the Financials Cloud capabilities
- Identify technical gaps and develop technical design document to address these gaps
- Design and develop extensions, integrations to Oracle Cloud Applications to meet business requirements
- Partner with the SI and the internal teams in the development cycles, systems integration testing (SIT), user acceptance testing (UAT) and cutover activities
- Assist in training, change management, hyper-care and transition to support
- Take ownership and complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Qualified candidates must have a BS/BE degree in Technology, or equivalent
- 8+ years of Experience in Oracle ERP Financials
- Ability to administer Oracle Cloud Applications to meet business requirements and document application set-ups
- Expertise in Fusion OTBI reporting and hands-on experience with BI publisher
- Strong understanding of integration technologies such as Oracle ICS/SOA, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, BizTalk
- Experience in data conversion patterns into Oracle Cloud ERP
- Experience with Web Service protocols SOAP/REST
- Ability to work with XML/JSON/POST technologies to read/send information
- Expert level in SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with Web ADI, Workflow and Personalizations
- Skilled with Oracle Reports, Discoverer, XML EDI Gateway and Bi Publisher
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Certifications in Oracle ERP Cloud technology or Fusion Financials a huge plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fit with Zoom culture and company values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, “can-do” attitude, and transparency
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram