Technical Alliance & Security Engineer at LogRhythm
Technical Alliance & Security Engineer
LogRhythm is looking for a Technical Alliance & Security Engineer who will operate in a role focusing on the enablement of sales by working with Technical Alliance Program Partners and assisting in the management of the demo environments to maximize and extend our continued success as a leader in the SIEM market. The Technical Alliance & Security Engineer will be directly supporting LogRhythm’s Sales Engineering Team efforts around the world and working closely with our Technical Alliance Partners. This is a critical role contributing to the overall success of LogRhythm and is an excellent opportunity for those interested in advancing their professional career with a proven leader in Information Security.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Technical Alliance Engineering (60%)
- Work closely with the Technical Alliance team
- Work with TAP partners and build positive relationships
- Develop proof of concept integrations with LogRhythm and our TAP partners
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to build official support into LogRhythm with TAP partners
- Assist Partners with NFR deployments and troubleshooting
- Provide basic education around LogRhythm to TAP Partners
- Present solutions in webinars and conference as needed
- Understand and be aware of Security products and their applications
- Sales Demo Environments (15%)
- Maintenance and Systems support for LogRhythm Network Monitor, and LogRhythm environments supporting Americas Channel, Prospects, and the SE Team for product demonstrations and product evaluations.
- Adding, Integrating, Maintaining, Decommissioning, etc. partner ecosystem products into the Sales Demo environment (e.g. FireEye, PAN, Qualys, Solera, VMWare, etc.)
- Use Case Development and Integration (15%)
- Collaboration with LogRhythm Labs Research team, Engineering, Business development, and Product Management, to incorporate demonstrable and compelling use cases in support of the Sales Demo environments.
- Recording and developing the Use Cases for vignettes and training purposes
- Documentation and maintenance of overall infrastructure
- Automation and Innovation (5%)
- Find areas to script and automate processes to improve the time to delivery of resources used by and for the Sales Engineers
- E3 – Education, Evaluation and Evidence Lab for Sales Engineers (5%)
- Creation, Maintenance, and Support of the E3 environment supporting efforts for testing, training, and proving LogRhythm Support (e.g. prospect requests to demo specific functions not available in the demo environments without impacting production environments)
- Technically Strong: You have 2 - 4 years of experience with:
- Security focused on all projects
- Installing and working with Windows Servers and AD Environments
- Installing and working with Linux servers (Variety of Linux flavors)
- Implementing and Managing VM infrastructure (Specifically VMware)
- Scripting (PowerShell, python, shell scripting, regex, java, etc.)
- Software/Application installation, integration, and configuration of Windows and Linux systems
- Understands Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiar with Elastic Search and Kibana
- Comfortable working with Windows Domain Security and Audit Policies
- Configuring routers, switches, and firewall devices
- Security Auditing and reviewing logs
- Communication: You have strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Self-Starter: You can stand on your own as the point person while resolving an issue.
- Efficient: You ensure projects are completed on-time, with the highest expertise.
- Collaborative: You enjoy working in the ultimate cross functional environment, learning from others and collectively sharing accomplishments with others.
- Ambitious: You wouldn’t mind joining and growing within an awesome company where you are making a real difference.
- Degreed: You have relevant education that lines up with the work. Having an MBA is a plus.
- Travel: Willingness to travel up to 20% during the year
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· 401k plan
· Flexible time off
· Birthday Day off
The annual starting salary for this position is between 73-85k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Gartner Leader in Security
- TB company
- Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform