- Candidates much live in and/or near Denver, CO
- Qualified candidates should have 15+ years of experience delivering large scale IT solutions.
- 2 to 5 years of previous leadership/management experience required
- 25+% travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; MBA preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, thought leadership, mentorship, and the ability to translate complex IT architectures into easily understood and consumable solutions are required.
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program