Systems Engineer III (Hybrid) at Spectrum (Greater Denver Area, CO)
The Systems Engineer III will provide day to day operations support of microservices built in AWS. This position will focus on advanced troubleshooting and implementation of the video infrastructure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primarily responsible for production application deployment and Tier IV support
- Assigned projects that involve several technical systems and constituents
- Designs, implements, monitors, enhances and troubleshoots systems in assigned areas
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary
- Provides Engineering Technical support and guidance to area SMEs
- Critically evaluates work plans to design and advise on improvements
- Knowledge of AWS managed services with ability to recommend proper scaling needs
- Experience moving applications from datacenter to cloud
- Performs other duties as requested by manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three (3) years of Linux Administration and scripting experience
- Minimum two (2) years of AWS, Kubernetes, and containerization technologies
- Minimum two (2) years of deployment operations, production on-call support and build release engineering experience
- Experience with Splunk, Ansible, ArgoCD, Terraform, Jenkins, Chef, Python, Datadog, Kibana, Cassandra, MongoDB, Oracle RDBMS, AWS CloudWatch, AWS Elasticache, AWS RDS, AWS EKS, NGINX and Cloud Networking
- Must be available for planned after-hours maintenance and on-call rotations
#LI-Hybrid ISY350-VIDEO 323435-8 323435BR
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $76,800.00 to $135,800.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.