LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is looking for a System Administrator who will operate in a role focused on the engineering support required to maximize and extend our continued success as a leader in the SIEM market. This position will be directly supporting LogRhythm’s Sales Engineering Team and will have exposure across a wide range of technology platforms as well as integrations. This role directly contributes to the overall success of LogRhythm.
- Build, maintain and support systems for LogRhythm Network Monitor and LogRhythm environments supporting partners, prospects, and the field engineering team with product evaluations and demonstrations for proof of value
- Collaborate with variety of teams internally at LogRhythm and partners to demonstrate software/technology integrations and develop re-useable use cases related to the integrations
- Record and develop the use cases for training purposes
- Document and maintain overall infrastructure
- Add, integrate, maintain, decommission partner ecosystem products into the production evaluation environments
- Create, maintain, and support AWS EC2 instances used for training, demoing and practice of LogRhythm features by Sales Engineers
- 1-3 years’ experience with the following:
- Installing and working with Windows Servers and AD Environments
- Background in programming/scripting or computer science/engineering (Python, PowerShell, Java, C#)
- Software/application installation, integration, and configuration of Windows and Linux systems
- Configuring routers, switches, and firewall devices
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Able to work well on a team
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.