Sustaining Software Engineer
Sustaining Engineering needs an engineer to help investigate and troubleshoot issues with the SolidFire and NetApp HCI offerings across a wide variety of end user environments. If you are dedicated to creative problem solving and getting things done, you may be just the person we’re looking for!
What will you do:
- Isolate and root cause product issues in complex customer environments.
- Identify and drive to resolution product fixes and process improvements to improve the customer experience.
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals.
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues.
- Passion to find and fix product issues.
- Programming experience using Python, Shell scripting, or C++
- Experience working with VMware based environments.
- Experience with iSCSI-based SANs, including basic networking.
You might also have:
- Experience with kernel debugging and compiling..
- A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field.
Preferred 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
What You'll Love About Us:
- Our Culture: It’s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people.
- Our Location: We have a beautiful Boulder office, with amazing Flatiron views, on the vibrant downtown Pearl Street.
- Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending, stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
At NetApp, we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do. Along the way, we’ve repeatedly transformed businesses and set industry standards. Now more game-changing developments are in the pipeline. Behind our breakthroughs is an open, collaborative culture that fuels fresh ideas. By sharing our viewpoints, challenging our thinking, and empowering our people, we create unique and novel approaches to solving problems. Join us, and we’ll help each other do our best work!