Strategic Integrations Engineer at LogRhythm
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is looking for a Strategic Integrations Engineer that will develop IT and OT technology integrations (e.g. sensors, industrial control systems, electronic health/medical records systems, etc.) and content in support of our SIEM platform to help our customers mitigate risk and detect threats. This position will also support our technology alliances program as a technical engineer in support of integrations, automations, and other content with partner technologies (in security) and will be looked at as a subject matter expert in the areas outlined above.
This position gives you the ability to broadly expand your career in information and operational technology, security, privacy, risk, and SIEM. You are a part of a team that is responsible for enabling our customers to better protect, detect, and respond against all matter of threats, risks, and regulatory concerns. This is an opportunity to work with the most advanced SIEM solution in the world to develop content that operationalizes machine data and transforms it into actionable intelligence and insight for our customers in both regulated and non-regulated industries.
- Research and develop information and operational technology integrations and content for our SIEM (rules, dashboards, reports, automations)
- Research and develop technology integrations and content for our security partners
- Research and develop automations (Smart Response Plugins) that leverage information, operational, and security technologies to help our customers detect and respond to a wide variety of threats and risks
- Maintain integrations and content to ensure our customers are always supported (e.g. updated integrations and automations)
- Be an active member in the security and technology community through presentations, blogging, forum participation, whitepapers and other dissemination techniques.
- Be a subject matter expert in information, operational, and security technology; whether its industrial control systems, medical devices, consumer technology, security products, or other
- Be a subject matter expert in risks and threats against all types of operational control systems
- Assist the internal security team with security engineering efforts (visualizations, integrations and automations)
- Support sales, sales engineering, business development, and marketing
- 4+ years of educational and/or industry experience.
- Technical understanding of computer operating systems, computer hardware, software, and network infrastructure.
- Experience in information technology operations
- Experience in writing regular expressions (in support of integrations)
- Experience with SIEM (especially LogRhythm)
- Experience writing program code and interfacing with web service APIs.
- Experience with industrial control systems, medical devices, consumer technology, sensors, etc. is a significant plus
- Understanding of vulnerabilities, exploits and the latest attack vectors.
- The ability to communicate your ideas via written and verbal communications such as writing blog posts and creating webinar content for delivery to customers.
- Demonstrable experience with one or more of the following:
- Python, PowerShell, Bash, PHP, HTML, .NET, C#
- Security Certifications are nice to have but not required. A few recommended ones:
- OSCE, OSCP, GXPN, GMON, GPEN, GWAPT, GREM, GCIH, CISSP, etc.
- Experience using SQL and Elasticsearch databases a plus.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.