Staff Software Engineer at Conga (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We’re committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
A Staff Engineer will join the engineering organization to design, develop, test, and maintain the suite of Conga products.
Conga is transitioning to simple, secure, universal, high quality microservices and looking for someone who can bring their skills to help us grow our cloud-based solutions for Digital Document Transformation.
To succeed here at Conga, writing high quality code is a given. We also expect you to be able to work collaboratively with the team and mentor your peers, explaining your designs, code, and testing with clarity that elevates everyone in our organization.
Operating at the Staff Engineer level you will be making an impact across the entire department by driving meaningful change across teams
Location: Broomfield Colorado or Remote
- Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components in the stack
- Take ownership of, architect, build and scale business critical services
- Be introspective, always trying to improve yourself and the team around you
- Participate on a DevOps / agile-scrum team, full lifecycle and full stack, including design, development, testing, planning, backlog grooming and support
- Develop and maintain related application code – full stack development
- Develop automated unit testsI to run in a continuous integration environment
- Identify and implement best practices for coding and development processes (Code as a Craft)
- Perform as a trusted contributor requiring little to no supervision and demonstrating the ability to meet deadlines, exceed goals, and create benchmarks for success
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Solid communication skills and ability to convey technical solutions to the end-user of all levels of ability.
- Demonstrated professionalism interacting with both internal and external audiences.
- Proactive, self-driven and enjoys solving complex problems, not just in the primary area of responsibility but across boundaries.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Demonstrated success executing development work within an Agile environment.
- Has worked on different cloud technologies
- AWS Certification
- Experience with Terraform or Cloudformation
- Has exposure to cloud patterns and drawbacks.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM or prior experience with CRM integrations.
- Prior experience with SalesForce PaaS and CRM
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.