Staff Software Engineer at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
A Staff Engineer will join the engineering organization to design, develop, test, and maintain the suite of Conga products.
Conga is transitioning to simple, secure, universal, high quality microservices and looking for someone who can bring their skills to help us grow our cloud-based solutions for Digital Document Transformation.
To succeed here at Conga, writing high quality code is a given. We also expect you to be able to work collaboratively with the team and mentor your peers, explaining your designs, code, and testing with clarity that elevates everyone in our organization.
Operating at the Staff Engineer level you will be making an impact across the entire department by driving meaningful change across teams
- Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components in the stack
- Take ownership of, architect, build and scale business critical services
- Be introspective, always trying to improve yourself and the team around you
- Participate on a DevOps / agile-scrum team, full lifecycle and full stack, including design, development, testing, planning, backlog grooming and support
- Develop and maintain related application code – full stack development
- Develop automated unit testsI to run in a continuous integration environment
- Identify and implement best practices for coding and development processes (Code as a Craft)
- Perform as a trusted contributor requiring little to no supervision and demonstrating the ability to meet deadlines, exceed goals, and create benchmarks for success
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Solid communication skills and ability to convey technical solutions to the end-user of all levels of ability.
- Demonstrated professionalism interacting with both internal and external audiences.
- Proactive, self-driven and enjoys solving complex problems, not just in the primary area of responsibility but across boundaries.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Demonstrated success executing development work within an Agile environment.
- Has worked on different cloud technologies
- AWS Certification
- Experience with Terraform or Cloudformation
- Has exposure to cloud patterns and drawbacks.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM or prior experience with CRM integrations.
- Prior experience with SalesForce PaaS and CRM
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.