Sr./Lead UI Engineer
NextHealth Technologies is seeking a Senior UI Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced, agile development environment. The Senior UI Engineer will report to the VP of Engineering and partner with our Product Team. Qualified candidates will have experience building scalable data-driven web applications using modern front-end frameworks like AngularJS/Angular, React, and Vue.js. This is an opportunity to step into an ownership role on the front-end and own the technical direction for future front-end architecture improvements.
NextHealth Technologies is a high growth, venture-backed company located in downtown Denver, Colorado. Our SaaS analytics software helps healthcare companies save money and improve outcomes by automating their "test and learn" process to determine which clinical programs work for whom. The platform integrates data-driven decision making into workflows, further accelerating value and supporting a culture of measurement.
Why Work with Us? We’re a tight-knit team of doers, inspired to deliver exceptional value and extraordinary outcomes. Ready for your next challenge? We are always on the lookout for superstars to join our team. If you share our passion for empowering people to make better healthcare decisions, we want to meet you!
- CS Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience up to Senior/Lead level experience
- Experience with Angular.js (our current framework) or similar (Angular, React, or Vue.js - possible future frameworks)
- High growth start-up experience preferred
- SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Architectural experience preferred
- Mentorship and lead experience highly valued
- Our full tech stack includes: Python, Airflow, Postgres, Spark / Databricks, Azure, Angular.js
- Competitive Salary plus 10% annual bonus opportunity
- Stock Options
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Commuter benefit – we will reimburse you up to $100 each month for the light rail, bus, or parking
- Full gym onsite that is available to all of the NHT employees free of charge
- $100 per month towards HSA