Windows Software Engineering
Exciting opportunity at a growing cybersecurity company that is transforming Identity and Access Management through a next-generation security platform. TruU is seeking a highly experienced Windows (.Net/Win32) Developer to own several Windows Services that are foundational to TruU’s Identity platform.
As part of the engineering team, you will be responsible for architecting, coding, and testing enhancements and customizations on new and existing products. As we continue to expand our product suite, TruU is looking for team members who are eager to innovate and architect sustainable and reliable software. Our goal is to build software that delights our customers while providing great security as part of a cutting edge solution. While the technology is complex, we present it in a frictionless way that is not only very easy to deploy and maintain but also incredibly secure and robust.
This role will be responsible for driving various core components for TruU's product forward including our password-less Windows Login for desktop, RDP, and Windows Virtual Desktop, as well as integrations to various physical access control systems, and more.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a technical field
· Five plus years of experience in full .NET software development, especially in the areas of: Visual Studio, C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, LINQ, WQL, and REST
· Must have experience with creating and developing Windows Services and/or Windows Drivers
· Five plus years of experience with application design, implementation, maintenance, diagnosing/correcting issues, managing security vulnerabilities, and maintaining compliance with industry security standards under minimal direction.
· Two or more years of development in multi-threaded and asynchronous applications with a strong understanding of thread-safety and race-conditions
· Passionate about software development and delivering high quality applications
· Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills is a must
· Flexibility to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work independently, yet function as an integral part of a team
Experience using Win32, MFC, and Windows drivers development using C++ is highly preferred.
Additionally, it could be valuable if you had any of the following:
· Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy is preferred or a strong willingness to learn the Bluetooth stack in a Windows ecosystem
· Experience with Kernel Level Windows Driver development
· Five plus years of development in a large-scale, multi-platform environment is required
· Capable of mentoring junior developers via training and code reviews.
· Experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies
To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated individual who is experienced enough to plan ahead and document your work amidst a fast-paced environment.
TruU is a cyber security company that is transforming the way users are identified in order to provide digital and physical access as a frictionless experience. We are solving the problem of giving users trusted access to digital and physical sites without the need for passwords. We are a startup environment that is focused on empowering the team to architect and implement elegant solutions to the interesting and challenging problems before us, in an enjoyable environment that fosters our own professional and personal growth.