Sr. UI Software Engineer
Do you enjoy solving challenging technical problems using the latest technologies in a great team? Even better - knowing that your work is highly visible and mission critical?
We’re looking for a senior UI/UX engineer to be the next member of our awesome engineering team. You will be an integral member of the development team helping to design and build the next generation of server management and directory software. At JumpCloud (www.jumpcloud.com) we’re solving complex problems in the cloud using great technologies. We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two-decades-old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions.
What you’ll be doing: As a senior UI/UX engineer at JumpCloud you will be part of a team making enhancements and adding new features to our administrator and user portals. You will enhance an existing code base, replacing models, views, and controllers with modern Vue.js components. Use modern CSS architecture with a focus on mobile first performance and contribute to API development, providing your advice to the server side engineers, to ensure the API meets the needs of both internal and external clients.
Working with other passionate front-end engineers you will receive and provide feedback as part of our best practices. Early on you’ll contribute feedback to design, engineering and product management to ensure we’re building great new features for our clients.
We’re looking for…
- A willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks.
- Experience with Backbone.js or a willingness to learn.
- Experience with Vue.js or a strong desire to learn.
- Someone who writes controls vs bolting on a UI library that looks neat.
- Bonus points: you are picky about CSS.
- Enthusiasm for replacing an existing code base with Vue.js.
- Knowledge of LDAP, SAML, RADIUS, and/or AD is helpful.
- Experience in developing SaaS applications in the cloud, AWS/GCE is a big plus.
- A strong team player that wants to win together. We are both Agile and agile, and we’re a team that’s constantly working together.
- Willingness to provide and receive constructive feedback on peer-reviewed pull requests
- Passion for product and customer, not just for code.
Where you’ll be working: Our corporate headquarters in downtown Boulder, right next to the Boulder Theater.
Why JumpCloud? You’ll have a voice in the organization, with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and a proven market that our customers are excited about.
This is a great place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with top developers and product folks to continue to build a worldwide customer base. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique approaches to building a high-performance product will be valued!
If you enjoy solving challenging technical problems using the latest technologies, then this is the job for you.
Please submit your résumé along with a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud.