Sr. Systems Administrator at Alteryx, Inc.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for a Senior Systems Administrator based in our Broomfield, CO office. This position is remote-friendly.
As a Senior Systems Administrator, this position would be primarily responsible for maintenance and upkeep of Systems Infrastructure along with providing oversight to ensure the proper escalation of tier 1 support tickets to the Engineering team. Identifying solutions, and providing project assistance, in order to provide a high level of service to the customers of the department.
- Zealously promotes our 'Customer Centric' approach: 'working to be a part of our customer’s solutions'.
- Mentor fellow Systems professionals to enhance their careers.
- Provide administration of Systems infrastructure. Upgrades system by coordinating with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Support 24x7 operations environment with up to 10% travel (ability to support off-hours, weekends, and holidays as needed).
- Identify opportunities for automation and assist with the development of automation systems to address those opportunities.
- Assist with Systems research, planning and implementation of new Systems infrastructure and support ongoing projects.
- Create and maintain detailed and complete system documentation
- Utilize ticket tracking system to document all support incidents.
- Assist with system monitoring, reviewing logs, and verifying completion of scheduled tasks.
- Participation with maintaining inventory of hardware, software and support assets.
- Participation in racking, cabling, and labeling of infrastructure.
- Demonstrated Customer Service & Troubleshooting skillsets
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience working with multi-tiered ticket handling/resolution systems
- 3-4 Years of Microsoft Server Experience including:
- Active Directory – User and Group Management
- Office 365/Exchange 2013 – Mailbox management
- Installing and Maintaining Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Terminal Services
- File and Resource Management Services
- NTFS Permissions
- System Monitoring
- Backup administration
- Working Technical knowledge of Systems and Apple Desktop OS including:
- Imaging - Creation and Deployment
- Remote Connectivity; VPN Clients
- Software Installation and troubleshooting
- Office 2016/365 Support
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, Switching, Routing, MPLS)
- Current Server+ certification
- Current industry certifications such as MCSA
- Experience with
- Systems Clustering
- Certificate Services Administration
- Scripting Languages:
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $80k - $105,000. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
- This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.