SR. SW ENGINEER at TalentReef
At TalentReef, we deliver the best possible HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
In this role, you will be a full stack engineer part of a focused agile team working closely with Product Owner and UX designers to transform our SaaS application into a mobile first application. Your team will have domain ownership of components of the product base, and as a Senior Engineer, you will be a mentor to others in the team, sharing technical knowledge.
How You’ll Do It
- Owns extensive knowledge or area (domain or application) of the product base; takes technical leadership within those components; Completes design reviews on owned components
- CI/CD environments
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Troubleshooting bugs and production issues.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending training workshops, reading journals, or online references.
- Work with a talented team in an agile environment
- Mentor other Engineers on the team
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ Years of Software Development Experience
- Programming Skills combined with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Technical Certification
- Experience with Java, Spring, and React
- Understanding of Distributed and Service Oriented Design Patterns
- Enterprise deployment Awareness
- Experience with RDBMS
- Experience with NO SQL database systems
- Proficient with REST principles
- Code Performance Awareness
- Software Debugging
- Development Fundamentals
- Advocate Architectural Direction with Team
- Unit Testing
- Player/coach, leads by example
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Desire for continuous learning
- Experience with Scala
$95,000-131,000 DOE + Bonus
We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client’s talent management processes. You will also enjoy great benefits:
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited)
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Subsidized parking
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, Kombucha on tap
- Career Journey planning and employee recognition
- Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level