Sr. Software Manager
US IN A NUTSHELL:
How many times have you found yourself in a meeting becoming frustrated while trying to share content with everyone, including the remote participants?
Sitting through meetings can be challenging enough, even without running into technical issues. That is why we are reimagining the traditional meeting model by removing the technical barriers of troublesome technology, enabling you to simply and wirelessly share content from any device, and empowering an environment of collaboration.
Basically, we make meetings efficient, engaging, and fun by disrupting this space with our award-winning product, Solstice. To continue our mission, we are growing our great engineering team into a world-class force. If you are ready to bring great ideas to the table and you love a good challenge, we should talk!
YOU IN A NUTSHELL:
Having been a successful engineering manager, you’re looking for the next big challenge and opportunity to help a company scale beyond what you can imagine. You are both a technical leader and a people leader that others will follow. You care deeply about the people you work with and believe in their success is your success. You love the idea of working with a super-talented group that is passionate about building products that make meetings better for everyone. You believe in taking on tough projects and will collaborate with others to get them done. You learn quickly and want to share your knowledge readily. You’re a strong advocate for software development best practices and believe in test-driven development. You are a leader willing to take measured risks and be accountable for them when they don’t pan out.
If this is sounds like you, please keep reading.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Have built software teams that can execute sustainably.
- Have managed small teams and multiple teams effectively.
- Have great skills in developing individuals to the next level.
- Your development chops are great as you once were a developer, but you found working through people more your strength.
- Have strong knowledge of software development best practices and how to drive them.
- Have collaborated with product management teams successfully to deliver product.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment because of your adaptability.
- Unknowns don’t bother you, but you get a kick out of clarifying them.
- Can go deep into software architecture, but you allow others to lead it.
- Constantly looking for new ways to improve team productivity without adding more stress.
- Ability to deal with diverse technology stacks including C++, Java, Rust, and usual web stack.
- Ideally, you have done this for 6+ years.
- Bonus points for experience developing software for meeting collaboration or video conferencing companies, or developing video streaming, networking, or graphics software.
FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Matching 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open, and dog-friendly work environment