We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
As a Sr. Software Engineer at Alteryx, you’ll help develop the next generation of our flagship product, Alteryx Designer. You’ll share your skills, innovation, and experience with a team of talented engineers, guiding the way on software design and best practices and helping to solve some of our most challenging technical problems. You’ll find yourself able to stretch and grow in almost any direction you choose, while building a data analytics experience that will delight users and directly impact the bottom line. And along the way, you’ll be working with friendly people who are as passionate about success as you are.
If the following sounds like you, we want to talk:
· You’re a great programmer, highly skilled in frontend development using technologies like React, Redux, Jest, and Material UI.
· You know TypeScript or another strongly-typed language, and can teach others to use it well.
· You can roll up your sleeves supporting the development of deployment pipelines using tools like Docker & Gitlab CI/CD and build systems such as Webpack & Babel.
· You are a coach and mentor to other developers, a thought leader in code reviews and software design.
· You’re passionate about building great experiences that delight customers and are self-motivated to get it done.
· You believe in automated testing – if it doesn’t have tests, it isn’t done.
· You’re a great collaborator, and a lifelong learner.
· You love data.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $101,700 to $172,900. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.