We’re looking for an engineer to help us build the next generation of the flagship Alteryx product, Alteryx Designer.
We are moving a legacy desktop application, Alteryx Designer, to the cloud. This is a huge and exciting initiative at Alteryx and we’re looking for a motivated self-starter to get the ball rolling on our many pipelines needs and cloud deployment.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps best practices. Security in the cloud will be a primary concern. You will automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration and deployment, and be able to contribute to the micro-services architecture and implementation.
- CI/CD (Gitlab preferred)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Major cloud provider tooling (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Agile / Lean
Nice to Have’s
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Experience with a cloud container service (ECS, AKS)
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- Environment scripting like Terraform, Ansible, Chef”
- Node.js + Express.js design patterns
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Jenkins X