Sr. Software Engineer, QA at Conga
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
A Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will join the development team to act as the gatekeeper of ensuring quality for the suite of Conga products. They will use their technical expertise and creativity to uncover flaws within outgoing software.
- Develop and run functional manual and automated regression tests
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the Conga products, and act as the product expert
- Work with Customer Service to validate and address escalations in development issues
- Manage and mentor other Quality Assurance Engineers
- Perform exploratory testing on the product in an attempt to break it
- Analyze regression test results before product deploys
- Collaborate with Software Development Engineers to improve the products and reduce bugs
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Experience with Salesforce configuration
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Extensive previous quality assurance experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- Experience validating fixes and issues on a large scale
- Experience writing automated test regressions
- Solid communication skills and ability to convey technical solutions to end-users of all abilities
- Demonstrated professionalism interacting with a variety of audiences internally and externally
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Proven track record of quality problem-solving and creative thinking
- Ability to think and act like the client
- Ability to train on processes that have been created
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.