Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve. And we're looking for talent like you to join us in our mission.
Why join us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What's your opportunity with us?
Sr. Software Engineer - Match
The Match team uses the latest machine learning algorithms to compare a multitude of data points from job seekers and job postings to determine the best fit for both sides. As a Senior Software Engineer you will work on deploying these ML models into highly scalable web and mobile applications that serve millions of users worldwide. We embrace Domain Driven Design which means each team has end-to-end ownership of their systems – from requirements all the way to production.
- Build high-performance APIs, event driven microservices, and UI frameworks utilizing cloud native best practices
- Provide technical leadership for the software lifecycle from requirements through to support of the deployed system
- Help set the engineering direction of the product
- Perform code reviews to create more efficient, reusable and testable code
- Work with Product Management to understand and solve business issues
- Mentor and coach engineering team to improve process and technical capability
if you're interested, and qualified in the following areas, you're who we're looking for:
- Expert level Python with at least 5 years of professional development
- Strong proficiency using AWS services to build, deploy, and manage complex cloud native web applications
- 8+ years of professional experience designing, coding, building, testing and deploying application systems in a business environment
- Passion and aptitude for learning and applying new technologies
- Experience with event-driven microservice architectures and domain-driven design
- Experience deploying services using AWS Lambda, Fargate, API Gateway, and DynamoDB
- Experience with AWS DevOps tools including CloudFormation, CloudWatch, IAM, and the CodePipeline/Build/Deploy suite
- Experience with serverless architectures and the AWS Serverless Application Model
- Experience with Test Automation, and CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to work with limited supervision within a globally distributed team
- Experience working in an Agile environment