Our new company (Conga) was created on May 7, 2020 following the merger of Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two powerful companies creates a leader in mission critical business process solutions. The new Conga is poised to provide the most complete offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational elements of business - documents like quotes, contracts, and the processes that surround them - to achieve commercial excellence.
With dual headquarters in Silicon Valley and Denver, Conga offers a competitive pay package, strong employee benefits, and a culture that is centered around our core values. Conga is a place where people from all backgrounds can contribute their unique skills and ideas, make an impact on our business and our customers, and give back to our communities.
For more information on the new Conga, please visit our newsroom at: https://conga.com/press-release/apttus-conga-form-new-technology-leader-to-digitally-tranform-commercial-operationsJob Description
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Development Engineer to help us advance the suite of Conga products. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to use his or her expertise in development as a member of a dynamic team that designs, develops, tests, and maintains the Conga products. We want to hire unbelievably bright developers, who are a joy to work with, love to work with others, solve problems, listen well, and lead as appropriate. We believe in using the best tools for the task at hand so the ability and desire to learn new programming languages and technologies is a must. All of this adds up to an exciting, challenging, and always interesting place to work, where hard problems are found and solved every day.
This position will work out of our Broomfield, CO office. We are not seeking a remote employee.
● Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components in the stack
● Take ownership of, architect, build and scale business critical services
● Be introspective, always trying to improve yourself and the team around you
● Participate on a DevOps / agile team full lifecycle and full stack, including design, development, testing, planning, backlog grooming and support
● Design and Develop REST API’s for internal and external consumption
● Develop and maintain related application code – full stack development
● Develop unit tests to run in a continuous integration environment
● Identify and implement best practices for coding as well as development processes
● Perform as a trusted contributor requiring little to no supervision and demonstrating the ability to meet deadlines, exceed goals, and create benchmarks for successQualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (Required):
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
● Solid communication skills and ability to convey technical solutions to end-user of all abilities
● Demonstrated professionalism interacting with a variety of audiences both internally and externally
● Proactive, self-driven and enjoys solving complex problems, not just in the primary area of responsibility but across boundaries.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (Preferred):
● Experience with SQL databases
● Demonstrated success executing development work within an Agile environment
● Cloud experience preferred – AWS, Azure or similar
● Salesforce Force.com development experienceAdditional Information
Why should you work for Conga?
- From day one you’ll become an integral and active part of Conga’s culture
- You will work with a passionate and motivated team
- You will be truly empowered to make a difference. We work with innovators, thinkers, and people who push the status quo
- You will never hear “that’s not your job” but rather be encouraged to solve problems with creative ideas
- You will see your effort and impact come to life as you test boundaries, break down barriers, and skyrocket your career
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.