Sr. Software Engineer - CUDA
Recently acquired byAmazon Robotics, Canvas Technology is using spatial AI to provide end-to-end autonomous delivery of goods. By using state-of-the-art cameras and other sensors, the system perceives its surroundings with unrivaled vision and fidelity. The system combines a mix of high-performance sensors with simultaneous localization and mapping software that builds and continuously updates maps in real-time, completely automatically. It has the capability to ‘see’ and identify different objects, people, vehicles, and places as it moves and react to moving people and vehicles in an intelligent way.
Work with a world-class team and help develop one of the most advanced 3D computer vision systems in the world. You'll be a key contributor to our top-tier computer vision team, have a huge impact in a developing sector and see your research come to life building indoor and outdoor autonomous vehicles.
· Deploy custom algorithms on cutting-edge adaptable mobile robots.
· Accelerate perception, motion-planning, and machine learning algorithms using GPU and dedicated hardware.
· Work with researches in the fields of perception, motion-planning and research to deploy high performance algorithms running in real time.
· Write accelerated code for a number of different hardware acceleration platforms.
· Live and breathe the software development practices that produce maintainable code, including automated testing, continuous integration, code style conformity, and code review.
· Proficient in C++ programming
· 2+ years experience with GPU programming using CUDA or OpenCL to accelerate algorithms
· Strong understanding of GPU hardware architecture and software best practices
· Strong knowledge of modern software development practices and tools
· BS/MS in Computer Science, similar degree, or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience with Nvidia embedded platforms such as the Jetson
· Experience with real-time systems
· Experience with optimization, numerical linear algebra and probabilistic estimation
· Experience with deep-learning based machine learning models
#canvas #canvastech #canvastechnology