Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is searching for a Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test in our Broomfield (Denver), CO office.
Alteryx, Inc. is the leader in self-service data analytics. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts the unique ability to easily prep, blend, and analyze all their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets, and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics – predictive, statistical, and spatial – using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Thousands of companies and data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test to help us build our latest product offering, the Alteryx Analytics Hub!
You will be a member of one of our Platform teams, embedded with the developers and working with product managers and other stakeholders developing tests plans, executing tests, tracking and reporting results, troubleshooting issues and working to resolve defects.
The Sr. SDET will be responsible for the execution of the quality strategy.
- Develop, implement and monitor automated regression tests for each feature under development.
- Work as part of the dev team to refine features and stories helping to drive quality into all aspects of the product.
- Support QE processes and initiatives to ensure the successful execution of the test strategy.
- Collaborate with System Test engineering team to update product quality test coverage matrices.
- Identify and communicate product quality risk items to your team and the QE Center of Excellence.
- Helps in the development of a great work environment through modeling exemplary servant leadership.
- Provide insight into test requirements, design and implementation within your area.
- Act as a customer advocate, committed to delivering quality throughout the company.
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Ability to create and debug unit and functional tests
- Jest / React Testing Library or equivalent
- Node development
- Git (GitHub, GitLab)
- UI Test Automation experience (TestCafe, Selenium, etc)
- Proficiency with implementing test suites within Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Experience with testing high-performance distributed systems
- Experience mentoring and developing others
- Experience working in a Scrum development environment
Nice to Have’s:
- Agile / Lean practices
- C# .Net Core Development
- C# .Net Core Development
- Understanding of design systems
- Code reviews
- Extremely competitive salary plus great equity and flexible work schedule
- 100% paid health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Competitive vacation time and many holidays
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Alteryx is an equal opportunity employer. Please let your recruiter or coordinator know if you need an accommodation during the interview.
Alteryx will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.