Sr Software Developer
FluentStream is one of Colorado’s fastest-growing software companies according to Inc. Magazine, and one of the most fun places to work. We don't conform to the rest of the ideology of what an office should be (NO cubicles, micro-managing, suit-and-tie, etc.). We have a kegerator, of course, a fancy espresso machine, we’re dog-friendly, and have a work hard/play hard mentality.
Our mission is to simplify how businesses communicate with their clients. Our unified suite of cloud-based software apps provides businesses with a single system to power, manage and improve live client communications. Located in the Ballpark/Rino neighborhood, this is a unique chance to join an awesome hyper-growth company with plenty of opportunity for career growth.
You will be challenged - and your ability to meet those challenges will allow you to rapidly advance your career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working within the FluentStream Agile framework to build cutting edge web applications using technologies including React, React Native, MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, and PHP.
- Full-stack feature implementation, bug fixes, code reviews, and responsiveness to our operations organization
- CSS3, CSS Preprocessors such as SASS and Less
- React, React Native, and Redux
- Node.js / Socket.io
- MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, and Couch
Who we're looking for:
- Must have 3+ years of relevant workforce experience in software, web and application development
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process utilizing tools like Jira for task tracking
- Experience with version control tools, namely Git
- Experience working with Containerized Deployment and Orchestration using tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience building chrome and electron applications
- You get along well with others and thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- You're eager to learn and improve your craft as a software developer
- You're able to take loose requirements, work with others to figure out what needs to be done, and drive a project forward
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Participate in ownership of the company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave